Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 07, 2020

ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVE AMERICA! THE SWINE FLU FRAUD OF ’76

Will Americans learn from history?

The CBS 60 Minutes report the mainstream news media wants you to forget.

This version, edited by Darrin McBreen, includes classic public service announcements (PSAs) funded by our government to persuade the American people to accept the jab.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

Source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All out liars. I will never take any flu or virus shot.

Anonymous said...

Wow. The saddest part I think is how good, 1st amendment journalism used to work. Mind control our entire lives.

Anonymous said...

News flash GOVERNMENT do LIE...

Anonymous said...

I remember getting that swine flu shot because my mom guilted me into it. I had never been so sick in my life after getting it and told myself I will NEVER get another flu shot and haven't.