Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Florida A&M Student: Donald Trump Deserves Credit for Progress at Historically Black Colleges

Florida A&M University student Chrichanni Watson told Breitbart News that Donald Trump has made great progress for historically black colleges and universities (HCBU) and “you’ve got to give the man some credit.” Watson spoke to host Alex Marlow for a Wednesday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily.

“In Washington, D.C., I had the opportunity to work with a Republican representative, this is my first experience with the conservative movement, and I was just blown away,” said Watson. “So I had the idea to bring that same energy back to my university in Tallahassee.”

“I personally think he’s making progress,” said Watson of President Donald Trump. “The first thing that I looked into, especially at my university, is how he recently signed for HBCU’s to be permanently funded.”

“That directly impacts us, as HBCU students, and that’s something that cannot be said for the last administration,” she added. “I mean, you’ve got to give the man some credit.”

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It’s nice to see open minded young people not influenced by generations of brainwashing. The world needs more of them! Kudos to you Chrichanni Watson. I believe great things will happen for you!