Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Comey Was a Commie?

In college, I was left of center,” explained James Comey in an interview with New York magazine, “and through a gradual process I found myself more comfortable with a lot of the ideas and approaches the Republicans were using.” Comey voted for Jimmy Carter in 1980, but says that four years later, in 1984, “I voted for Reagan — I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now. I’m not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I’ll have to figure it out.”

Comey was once a communist. And look deeper at his statement: “I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now. I’m not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I’ll have to figure it out.”

Which leaves us wondering if James Comey has yet figured it out.

Kudos to Tyler Durden of Zero Hedge for unearthing this gem from an interview Comey gave to New York magazine back in 2003 when he first arrived in Washington.

This odd blast from Comey’s past explains some things. While somewhat surprising, it actually makes sense, because James Comey is politically puzzling. You can’t quite figure him out, and apparently neither can he. He’s hard to pin down politically, to take seriously. He’s sort of a political-ideological enigma, a jester (clown seems too harsh). This weird communist statement is kind of instructive.

Granted, James Comey did full penance in 1984 by swinging all the way to the other side and voting for Reagan. He was far from alone. I could rattle off names of individuals who were once communists but by 1984 joined the rest of respectable America in voting for Reagan. Sources as diverse of David Horowitz, Marvin Olasky, Ron Radosh, Joseph Farah, even Father Robert Sirico, among others, were far left but eventually became Reagan conservatives.

And yet, as Tyler Durden notes, the same can’t be said of John Brennan, the Obama CIA director who around this same time voted for the Communist Party presidential ticket of Gus Hall and Angela Davis and has remained on the left ever since. Brennan admitted publicly, in September 2016, that when he took his polygraph test for the CIA in 1980, he had already cast a ballot for Gus Hall as president of the United States. Hall was a stooge of the Kremlin, a shameless lackey for Moscow, and he was John Brennan’s choice. Remarkably, Brennan even suggested he had been a member of the Communist Party. He recalled telling the polygrapher: “I said, ‘I’m not a member of the Communist Party,’ so the polygrapher looked at me and said, ‘OK,’ and when I was finished with the polygraph and I left and said, ‘Well, I’m screwed.’”

Busted, right? Apparently not.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brennan was a Muslim.

Anonymous said...

Traitor but that's what Soros paid for.

Anonymous said...

These guys (Brennan and Comey) all work for the elites who finance the campaigns and control the US government. Career government employees (especially in Justice and FBI) are very loyal to the elite.

The elite are globalists or communists.
Hint: they are NOT Americans or British or German or Japanese or Chinese

They are truly globalists - and own companies and properties world wide

READY AIM FIRE said...



it's about time we take the Elites out