Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 29, 2019

Looking Forward To Memorial Day At Caribbean Joe's @ The Alamo

We are working so hard right now to get things done. Palm trees and all the Caribbean landscaping arrives May 8th. The pool has a new coating on it. The rooms at the motel have all been cleaned in anticipation of the J1 Students arriving very soon. There's just a ton of things going on. It's all very exciting.

I wanted to take this rare free moment to thank all of you for the incredible support you have given me on this venture. The half pound burger on Thursday's has been an incredible success and we're so honored to meet so many of you. 

If you haven't been down to the old Alamo, give us a shot, you'll love what we've done to the place. By the way, we're pet friendly and have a dining area specifically for pets. In fact I'm going to start having a pet friendly day on Sundays. 

THANK YOU!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to have not made it there yet but so happy for your success.

Anonymous said...

That's Great Joe and the fact you've
Pet Friendly area tells me , you're one
Good Guy!!

Anonymous said...

We have pets. I hope it's GAY friendly. We are conservatives. It's so colorful and tidy.

Anonymous said...

Temporary.

Anonymous said...

Joe loves gay people please bring all your friends Joe is not anti gay.

Anonymous said...

Whatcha got going for Memorial Day, Joe?

JoeAlbero said...

11:01, While it is rare for me to get on here and read comments, clearly I'm interested in seeing what people have to say about Caribbean Joe's. That being said, come on now, what's wrong with you that you feel the need to make such a statement. I am not, nor have I ever been anti gay. Just like I'm not anti pot. I may not participate in such things, I don't knock it.

JoeAlbero said...

11:57, When we get closer to that date I will make multiple announcements. Thanks for asking.

Anonymous said...

Whos the hottie? No, not talking about Joe or Mark :)

Anonymous said...

Dog friendly on this side of the bridge. I know where I am going and thanks.