Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 01, 2018

Minnesota House Candidate Uses N-Word To Describe Himself In Campaign Ad

A Minnesota House candidate running as an Independent used the N-word to describe himself in a campaign ad released in early August.

“I want to be your state representative, I want to be your public servant and I want to be your n**er,” Greene said in a video posted on his Facebook page.

WATCH:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what , 1st. amendment . There's always one in the wood pile anyway .

SomersetLady said...

Ummmmmmmm....I'm baffled...

Anonymous said...

In defence of my right to free speach..ill step out on a lim...
.it takes one to know one?

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!

Look, I just want the money and the benefits.
I will literally be or do anything to get those Government Bennies!