Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 06, 2018

A Viewer Writes: Trump flags on the boats

Can you confirm these pics are not photo shopped. I posted a pic going around and am being told it's photo shopped. I want to prove her wrong. I lived in MD for over 20 years and now reside in FL.

Publishers Notes: Of course ALL of the images we have posted are in fact real and not photo shopped. I have personally been to many of these marinas and can absolutely confirm these images are in fact authentic. Liberals are freaking out so bad on this that they're trying to claim every image is photo shopped, LMAO.

I can also tell everyone there will not be any early morning photos of the boats flying the MAGA flags in masses because, (I just learned) anglers do not traditionally fly flags on their way out, only when they return. Anglers are all pumped up, (especially the first day) so we will deliver images this evening as everyone is coming in. 

Have a great day everyone.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's definitely real. Saw it yesterday. Absolutely beautiful to see. Thank you Royal Plus Owner Mark Odachowski for getting the flags. Amazing idea. Even better than the White (marlin) lives matter t-shirts.
Which one is Jim Acosta and Don Lemmon on? Rachel Madcow? Chris Cuomo?
They probably get seasick in a bathtub.

Anonymous said...

I was at Sunset on Sunday and the flags were everywhere. If anything the photos don't show the full effect.

Anonymous said...

No sense in trying to convince the low life's the pictures are real. They are democrats so that means they are liars and lie about everything. So even if the nasty woman knows they are real she will continue to lie and say they aren't. The ONLY thing democrats didn't lie about was when they self-described as nasty and nasty, foul degenerates they are. None are worthy to even call this good man we call President, president. Ghetto hustler obama was their president. He's right on their low class level.

Anonymous said...

I'm having an even better day after seeing this.

Anonymous said...

I have seen several different photos of the boats and the flags are in all of them. This picture has not been photo shopped.

Anonymous said...

Sunset is everywhere.

Were you at any particular place around the time of the setting sun?

Unknown said...

Thank you. Wish I was there to see them

Unknown said...

Thank you. You are right about that. They are nasty. Their comments to the pic I posted are ludicrous

Unknown said...

Wish I had been. I moved to FL from MD a few years ago. I'm originally from Martha's Vineyard. The site is Islanders Unfiltered. Although, most are just Island tourists. The comments are absurd. Their envy is obvious. They are making comments about the expensive boats, etc.

Unknown said...

Thank you all!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely...REAL. I was there last night (8/9/18)...quite a sight to see.

Anonymous said...

Is it possible just to have a nice, relaxing time out on the water without being bombarded with politics? Leave it at home!

Unknown said...

I was there and I can confirm it. I would say every 7 out of 10 boats had them including us. It was. BEAUTIFUL. I had said that Robinson Island should also be called President Trump Island. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ❤️๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

Unknown said...

Certainly didn’t see not one Biden flag that is for sure.