Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Mohammed Abdul Charged After Car Ramming Attack on Nightclub Crowd in Gravesend

21-year-old Mohammed Abdul, of McMillan Street, London, has appeared in court on charges of attempted murder after a car was driven into a crowd outside a nightclub in Gravesend, Kent.

Abdul is thought to have smashed into revellers in a Suzuki Vitara at Blake’s, Queen Street, injuring 13 people, KentOnline reports.

18-year-old Gravesend resident Elena Napoliello described how she and a friend were “standing in front of the bar in the marquee, waiting for our coats to be taken to the cloakroom [when] all of a sudden, I saw multiple people falling backwards onto us, and so I was confused as to what was happening.

“Then, I saw the headlights of the car coming towards me and my friend and we got pushed backwards by one of our friends to get us into safety.

More

No comments: