Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 05, 2018

Bannon Praises Trump: POTUS 'Is a Great Man... I Support Him Day In and Day Out'

“The President of the United States is a great man,” said Breitbart News’s Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon on Wednesday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight.

Bannon’s comments came in response to Justin from California, a caller-in to Breitbart News Tonight noting President Donald Trump’s recent criticisms of Bannon.

Partial transcript below.

JUSTIN: First of all, I think [Donald Trump] made a huge mistake, Steve, bashing you like he did today on Twitter. That was devastating to me. I hope in the future you can forgive him for that when we come to 2020, because I’m sure he’s going to need your help.

BANNON: The President of the United States is a great man. You know I support him day in and day out, whether going through the country giving the Trump Miracle speech or on the show or on the website, so I don’t you have to worry about that. But I appreciate the kind words.

JUSTIN: Yeah, that just made me sick to my stomach, though.

“[Donald Trump] got sucked in by fake news, or trolled,” said Gayle in Alabama, another caller-in toe Breitbart News Tonight, framing the president as being fooled by cultivated drama via the Hollywood Reporter’s Michael Wolff.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Steve Bannon is being manipulated by the liberal media shapeshifters. Yes, it is true. He has become a demon clone? It could be Ahkanatan, or should we say, "Barack-anatan?" Has he and the malfunctioning cybernetic organism known as "Hillary" taking his mind? Is this what they have in store?

Anonymous said...

Every move is a carefully examined move. Bannon is nobodies dumb ass. The good president is another story.After reading a few books on President Donald J. Trump, it is just my two cents that from years back up until now, he has a reason for anything and everything he has done and done well. This man earned his way to the position he is in, while it was handed to the last guy because idiots thought it would be a good gesture (feel good) to place him in our White House. If you disagree with my two cents worth, that's fine with me. I'm not controlling anyone's thoughts or the dude would not have been in office two terms especially after screwing up the first one so bad. We will never recover over night, although President Donald J. Trump is giving it a good shot.

Anonymous said...

Ban on has gone too far. He now needs to go away