Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 10, 2017

The 10 reasons why everyone should drink coffee

For years, we were told that caffeine was bad for us - and in the battle of the hot drinks, coffee always came off worse.

But today, barely a week goes by without the health benefits of the beverage being extolled.

Indeed just last week, Portuguese researchers declared that three cups of coffee a day may help people with chronic kidney disease live longer.

The research adds to the growing body of evidence that the drink has a host of health benefits – and that commonly held beliefs that coffee dehydrates you are just a myth.

So, what is the truth about coffee?

Here, Fiona Hunter, a registered nutritionist tells MailOnline how coffee can have health benefits from head to toe – and busts common myths surrounding it…

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My coffee consumption is for everyone else's health.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

Anonymous said...

I still haven't tried espresso like my friends drink,but I am addicted to Columbian coffee.

Anonymous said...

That's what my kids say.

Anonymous said...

I've only had 2 cups of coffee in my 61 years. I think the stuff is disgusting.

Anonymous said...

Love my morning coffee. Very bold and smooth. Low acid...naturally caffeinated and I add coconut oil...Just wonderful.