Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Is Maryland Next?

Statistics from years 2014-18 have begun to circulate about the rise in Obamacare premium hikes for a number of states.

The image here shows many states have experienced huge rate hikes, which leaves us to wonder will Maryland join this group. Tennessee, known for their Senator Bob Corker, has experienced 278% rate increases.

For you, this would be almost a 300% increase in what you're paying now. If you pay $1,400 a year now, then it would be $4,200 a year. Can you afford it?

Is this what you voted for in 2016?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still looking for the $2,500 per year savings Obama promised!

Anybody seen it yet?

Anonymous said...

Of course MD is next, they have been saying it will raise this year... But how is that everyone on the system will help make it cheaper for you going????

Maybe you dumb asses should think before you react and accept lies from the govt...

Anonymous said...

Maryland is down to one insurer only. You have no choices. Obamacare was a lie from the beginning and thanks to Obama I no longer can afford health insurance for myself.

Anonymous said...

Next?. It's already here.
My premiums went from 500 to 1500 and my deductibles went from 500 to 3000.
You do the math.

Anonymous said...

Im there.family coverage(wife,daughter and myself)1995.33 I will keep voting these bums out,until I see something different.andy harris next

Anonymous said...

But the premiums must increase so my Dr. can trade his Mercedes in for the Bentley.