Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Conservative Latino Omar Navarro Challenges Maxine Waters in 2018

Omar Navarro, 28, says he’s had “enough” of watching California’s liberal politicians let the Golden State and country fall apart.

The young, Latino conservative is challenging left-wing Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) for her seat in the 43rd Congressional District in the 2018 elections.

“When I realized Maxine Waters was my representative, I said, ‘Wow, this person is representing me? How are people electing this person year after year?'” Navarro said. “I started doing research and looking into her background and I did not see one candidate running a legitimate campaign against her in 27 years.”

In an interview with Breitbart News, Navarro said he is tired of seeing “liberal politicians that are running their own districts, their own counties down to the ground. Enough is enough.” He said he’s running in 2018 because “We have to do something about it and I’m not going to let our country fall apart.”

More here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maxine has the money and DNC friends to keep her in office until long after she's embalmed.

Anonymous said...

I think she is great.go waters