Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, February 12, 2017

At 63, Christie Brinkley Defies Age in Swimsuit Issue of Sports Illustrated

Christie Brinkley is 63 years young, and the proof is in the photo.

The internet was abuzz yesterday after the ageless supermodel posted a picture of herself and her two daughters on Instagram.

Brinkley first appeared in Sports Illustrated in 1979 and, after some prodding from her daughters, agreed to appear with her two girls in the magazine’s upcoming swimsuit issue.

In the photo above, standing with Brinkley is Alexa Ray Joel, 31, Brinkley’s daughter with singer Billy Joel, and 18-year-old Sailor Brinkley Cook.

More

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see Christie can walk on water.

Anonymous said...

She looks better than her daughter!
Daughter looks more like Billy Joel and not in a good way!

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is beautiful. I saw a live interview with her recently and she does not look quite as good as that. But I understand these pics are always touched up. Nevertheless, I hope to look anything close to that at age 63. LOL!

Anonymous said...

DAMN!!!

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous. Better looking than women half her age. Prettier than her two daughters.

Anonymous said...

I' wouldn't kick her out of my bed. Yumm!

Anonymous said...

5:27
You are probably like myself, won't ever find the good lady in my bed. Lol

Anonymous said...

My wife said Christie looks better at 63 than she does at 53.
Like a smart man,
I kept my mouth shut.

Anonymous said...

Id look like that at 63 if I had the money to do it with. You can always look at people's hands and see the age on them. Zoom in and look. However I think it's nice she and her daughters are close enough to do this together.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful but seriously photoshopped. Women are beautiful even with a little belly. Fake news? I give you fake photos. Let's be real for once and appreciate ourselves even when aging.

Anonymous said...

Give me Tom Selleck who has never had plastic surgery and is still as handsome as ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Well she still looks better than most women, including women far younger than her. She's blessed with good genes.

Anonymous said...

You can have him, I'll take Christy!

Anonymous said...

4:43 Sounds good to me. Atleast we won't be fighting over anyone. LOL

Anonymous said...

I saw the video of this photo shoot. The daughter on the right really looks a lot like her. The daughter on the left does look like her dad.