Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 12, 2016

Ohio State U. Activists: Somali Terrorist Wrongly Killed

OSU activists protested the police killing of the terrorist who ran down and tried to stab 11 of his fellow students last month. They are upset that justice came from a “cop’s bullet.”

A group of student activists at held the protest this week and stated the killing of Abdul Razak Ali Artan during a terror attack was unjustified.

Maryam Abidi, a fourth-year Ohio State University student, defended the protest in a statement she made to the Ohio campus newspaper, The Lantern.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, if I were to drive my car into the crowd of protesters, then get out and hack at them with my machete, it would be okay with them because they have empathy for my feelings?

I'd bet against that one...

Anonymous said...

Send their worthless asses to Somalia

Anonymous said...

I am a huge Buckeye fan. I'm sorry these ingrates are tarnishing the brand.

Anonymous said...

Send them all back.

Anonymous said...

As a parent I would cut off their tuition money and then see how they behaved. Spoiled rotten brats.

Anonymous said...

There's a 'wrong' way to kill a terrorist?
I would suggest any method that results in their death is a valid method...and any method that causes them more pain and prevents them from going to 'their' heaven makes it even better!

Anonymous said...

I guess if the cops had seen any of you out there stopping him with your little protest signs then they wouldn't have had to stop him would they?