Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

IT’S OVER: Wikileaks Exposes The Assassination Of Scalia… This Will Bring Down The Clintons And The Democratic Party!

There’s an email from the recent Wikileaks drops that is causing a big stir on the internet.

The email refers to his death and the “bad night” that will likely proceed.

Where it turns interesting is when one of the emailers uses the term “wet works” when discussing hisactual death.

“Wet Works” is a euphemism for murder or assassination, alluding to spilling blood.

The expression “wet work“, as well as the similar “wet job”, “wet affair”, or “wet operation”, are all calques of the euphemism used by the KGB.

Interesting.

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are right , but remember , she has gotten away with murder before , several people including our military members . Makes me wonder !

Steve said...

I can't recall anyone who died of unknown causes in the last 25 years who didn't have an autopsy, yet there was none for this man.

Anyone?

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it would take to bring the Clinton's down, but hopefully this will do it.

Anonymous said...

I knew they killed him.

Anonymous said...

I thought this from the beginning. He was surely in hostile territory.

Anonymous said...

This will not phase the democratic voter. They are still being fooled by the trump groping BS. When I bring Bill Clinton up they are convinced the media lied about Clinton and there are real settlements in Clintons case!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LastMohican said...

I, like others, had my suspicions about his death. It certainly would not surprise me to find demoncrats, killary or anyone associated with either to be involved with his death.

Anonymous said...

Strange that a man with 9 kids would die alone in the middle of nowhere.