Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

2016 election rigged? More so than Watergate

Exclusive: Joseph Farah declares, 'Fraud has been perpetrated on the American people'

Where’s the special prosecutor?

Where are the House and Senate hearings?

Where are Woodward and Bernstein?

Yes, the 2016 election has been corrupted. Fraud has been perpetrated on the American people and the rule of law. The multiple scandals – provable now through prima facie evidence – actually make this political year, from primaries through general campaigns, represent something bigger than Watergate!

Do I exaggerate?

You be the judge.

First of all, let me begin by saying I am old enough to thoroughly understand Watergate. It was the political development that inspired me to enter journalism as my profession. I followed it carefully, meticulously, methodically – from the early newspaper reporting to the resignation of President Richard Nixon.

More

No comments: