Bank at School Program!
Our Bank at School Program will begin on Wednesday, October 5th. Every Wednesday morning a representative will be in the cafeteria starting at 7:30 for students to open and make deposits into a M&T savings account. Every middle school student will be coming home with an application that would need to be returned with a copy of the student's birth certificate, social security card, and at least $1.00 to open the account. If you have any questions about this program please contact Kristen Jones at Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org.M&T @ School Overview
How to Open an M&T @ School Account
The DELMAR branch of M&T Bank located at 38716 SUSSEX HWY DELMAR, DE will open its M&T @ School on October 5 @ 7:30 AM.
• Every child at DELMAR MIDDLE HIGH SCHOOL will have the opportunity to open a non-custodial savings account. The account will be set up in the child’s name alone and parents will not have access to these funds.
• Accounts are provided to M&T @ School participants at no monthly cost.
• M&T @ School will operate every WEDNESDAY @ 7:30 AM and will set up in the CAFITERIA.
• School branch banks are for deposits only.
• Withdrawals may be made at any regular full-service branch of M&T Bank.
• Attached is the Account Opening Permission Form
o Please return this form along with a copy of the students Birth Certificate and Social Security Card.
o Upon receipt of the completed permission slip and a $1.00 minimum deposit, the student will sign a signature card and IRS Form W-9, which is required for tax reporting purposes.
- Bank at School Permission Slip.pdf (344 KB)