Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 24, 2016

New Truck

I stopped by the Ford Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new F-150 aluminum pickup. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new truck "feel" before they become old.

The salesperson (a nice looking lady wearing a Hillary for President
lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat next to me, describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options. The seats were of particular interest. She explained that the seats directed cool air to your butt in the summer & directed warm air to your butt in the winter.

Feeling like messing with her-- I mentioned that this must be a 'Trump' truck.

Looking a bit angry, she asked why I thought it was a Trump truck.

I explained that if it were a Hillary truck, the seats would just blow smoke up your butt all year - round. I had to walk back to the dealership. She had no sense of humor.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have complained to the management. Told them you just lost a sale because of your liberal feminist sales lady!!!
Can't see to many liberals driving a big pickup truck!!!
She should be selling a Prius or a Volkswagon Beatle!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe if we stopped injecting partisan politics into every single discussion, we might be able to get along a little better as AMERICANS.

It was a lapel pin, not a declaration of war.

Anonymous said...

I "git" jokes.
Nicely played!

Happy TGIF everybody!

Anonymous said...

8:48 7 years ago I was looking to buy a new car and the salesman came out wearing an Obama hat it cost him the sale I bought the car from another dealer. We have choices he made his I made mine.

Anonymous said...

My best friend (flaming liberal) just bought a Ford F-150.

Liberals and Conservatives might find that they have a lot more in common than they think, if they would stop talking past each other and actually listen.

Anonymous said...

I have the tee shirt Hilary for prison.

Anonymous said...

Obviously you fail to think in a logical manner which means you must be a butt hurt Libtarded Hillary supporter. Your "Hillary" supporter decided to WEAR THE LAPEL PIN. Had she not been wearing it, then the joke would not have come into play. Study cause and reaction then come back with a logical comment.

Anonymous said...

Agreed!

Greg B. said...

The truck is good on gas though, it is propelled by BS!