Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Gay pastor apologizes, says Whole Foods cake slur a hoax

Brown said in a statement Monday morning that he was “wrong to pursue this matter and use the media to perpetuate this story.”

“I want to apologize to Whole Foods and its team members for questioning the company’s commitment to its values, and especially the baker associate who I understand was put in a terrible position because of my actions,” Brown said in his statement Monday.

Brown continued, “I apologize to the LGBT community for diverting attention from real issues. I also want to apologize to my partner, my family, my church family, and my attorney.”

More

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUH!!! NEVER SAW THAT COMING!!!LMAO!!

Anonymous said...

If they are going to prosecute people for "Hate Crimes" then thay also need to prosecute people for hoax hate crimes

Anonymous said...

Lies and deceite its the lefty libtarded way

Anonymous said...

This is an affront to us all with damage that can't be undone.

Anonymous said...

He is a scumbag.

Anonymous said...

He did what he was instructed to do.
He was paid. The story served its purpose.

Anonymous said...

Millions upon millions of people believed his charges and that's what will stick with many of them.

Anonymous said...

Apologize to my attorney? For handing over money?

Anonymous said...

HA HA no where in the article does it state that Whole Foods has dropped its lawsuit against the minister! Hope they take him to the cleaners!!!!

Anonymous said...

A man of cloth ? Gay and a lier. Thats not godly thats twisted evil logic