Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 05, 2016

Dixon Refuses To Concede, Says Pugh Ran Dirty Campaign

Sheila Dixon spoke out on WBAL News Now with Bryan Nehman about what she saw as dirty tricks and a questionable primary election.

Dixon still believes that she has a chance to be mayor of Baltimore and, as of Tuesday, is refusing to concede the race to State Senator Catherine Pugh.

Dixon makes claims that "there is evidence out there" that shows that the Pugh campaign paid people to vote.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Except for the Orioles, I don't give a poop about Baltimore.

Anonymous said...

Sheila, what you just saw is maybe Baltimore saying that it doesn't like people who steal from children and the poor, as you were convicted of doing.

Anonymous said...

Go back to the projects and eat your SNAP food.

Anonymous said...

Democrats running a dirty campaign - say it isn't so!

Anonymous said...


This reminds me of Ireton, executing another play from the Democratic Party Political Playbook.

Anonymous said...

And Sheila knows dirty when she sees it.

Anonymous said...

Typical, "if it doesn't agree with my opinion, it is wrong, so I win".

Right? I am Black, so therefore, I am right. and anyone against me is "racist",right?

So, that makes me Queen, right?