Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

11 Year-Old Shoots Intruder- ‘He Started Crying Like a Little Baby’

11 year-old Talladega, Alabama home school student Chris Gaither was alone last Wednesday morning when he realized there was an intruder in his home.

WVTM reports, Gaither said he was scared, but wanted to be prepared so he grabbed a nine-millimeter handgun.

“When he was coming down the stairs, that’s when he told me he was going to kill me, f-you and all that,” Gaither said.

The intruder made it out the front door with a hamper in hand. That’s when Gaither started firing off bullets.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love starting my day out reading this stuff. So much more fulfilling than the Daily Times. Hope Gains Hawkins and Susan Parker have a stomach virus. Their paper would come in handle to put around the toilet. OK, now that I have gotten the hate and virtiol out of my system for the time being, hope everyone has a great day. lol

Anonymous said...

now that's a good kid

Anonymous said...

Does king Obama know he has guns?

Anonymous said...

Agreed!