Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 11, 2016

Immigrant Mother Pens Powerful Letter to Trump – And it’s Not What You Probably Think

Sabine Durden, a legal immigrant from Germany, recently penned an impassioned letter to Donald Trump. In the letter, obtained exclusively byBreitbart, Durden writes about her son, who was killed by an illegal immigrant driver in 2012.

Durden began by blasting the media for tearing Trump down, and telling “lies” about him. She then recounted the accident that killed her son:

“On July 22, 2012, my only child, my 30-year-old son Dominic was on his way to work on his motorcycle. His right of way was taken by a truck; he was hit head on and thrown into a wall where he died instantly. My best friend, my only child was taken from me, my heart torn into millions of pieces, and my life as I knew it was over.”

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Powerful story indeed and this should let everyone out there know to vote for Trump.