Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Town Officials Not Pleased With Man Who Patched Neighborhood Potholes Himself

The problem isn’t necessarily that a man in Massachusetts went out and patched some holes in his street himself, at his own expense. The town prefers to use hot asphalt instead of the patching material he used. The core problem is that he happens be the sales manager for the company that sells that patching material. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Day and STEVENSON can I follow this man's initiative and fix some of the craters in Salisbury without being arrested?? My vehicle just can't take any more I've had to replace shocks, upper lower arm controls and forget about tires. I have to get front end alignment every 6 months or new tires. I saw better roads over in Beirut Lebanon