Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Would You Pay $.20/Minute To Stow Your Dog While Shopping?

There are dog watchers, dog walkers, dog hotels, and dog salons, but when you just need to keep your pooch pal outside of a store for a couple of minutes while you run an errand, do you resort to the old “tie the leash to the parking meter” technique? A startup in NYC is betting that you’ll be willing to pay for the convenience of stashing your dog in a “curbside kennel” while you shop. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's people who'd pay twice that, to stow their kid for long enough to go shopping on peace.

Anonymous said...


It is simply an insulated box with a fan, there is no AC or heat

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great way to give your dogs fleas.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a good idea. I guess I'd wait to see how it worked for others.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to put a kid or two in there for 5-10 min time out.

Anonymous said...

No, since I don't know these people. How can I trust them?
I mean, this is MY DOG!