Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Viewer Writes: Northwestern Elementary school keeps the tradition of Christmas

Joe,

Just left my kids Christmas concert at Northwestern Elementary School. And I have to say that it was delightful. In no way shape or form was Christmas turned into a politically correct mess. The kids sang about Jesus Christ " the true meaning of Christmas " Santa and Hanukkah. Not once was happy holidays or any other derivative mentioned. Even with a Muslim presence in the school. I've had a lot to say about this school in the past, mostly negative. However I do give credit when due. Good job to Mr. Evans and all the 1st and 2nd graders. Thank you all for a wonderful evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Northwestern is one of the top elementary schools in the county. It has great teachers, staff and administration. I am proud to say my child goes there.

jh said...

Mmhs middle and high school concerts were good as well. My kids went to Northwestern as well I have loved both schools so far!