Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Texas student puts super glue in freshman girl's hair

She was mortified. Humiliation still sets in as she walks into school each day.

"It's horrific. I can't describe how awful it is going to school after that," said Hannah Combs, a freshman at Harker Heights High School.

What she describes as a nightmare began on September 14.

Before the first bell rang, Hannah was hanging out with a group of friends when she saw two other students playing with super glue. "I should havepaid attention more. I guess that was my first mistake," she said.

She says what happened next was painful. One of the boys put super glue on her head."My head immediately lit up on fire," she said. Hannah was picked up from school and taken to urgent care where they spent half an hour trying to remove the glue from her scalp.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Acetone is the only thing that will take it out.

Anonymous said...

I would ruin the lives of these boys.

Anonymous said...

How?