Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 26, 2015

Kitten Hit By Car And Left To Die

Joe, not sure if you can help but my girlfriend just picked up a kitten on the side of the road that appears to have been hit. What's messed up is that there was a note with a bottle of water that said something to the effect of please help can't explain. Very sad. We are animal lovers and she has picked up the kitten and is taking it to winter place animal hospital. 

Publishers Notes: They set up a Go Fund Me Account HERE to help pay for the veterinary care. Please help them if you can. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe,

This looks identical to a stray kitten my work has been feeding until we could catch it. Can you tell me where it was picked up from? If in the north wood area, we have been calling it socks. I haven't seen it this morning, only the other kitten.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The note was written by my son, a 16 year old boy who found the cat laying in traffic and moved him to the side of the road. He contacted police who sent him to animal control. Animal control was to be there in 20 minutes, when they did not show he was forced to leave for work. He left a number on the note if they had questions. Sadly it does not sound like they ever showed up. He was extremely upset about the cat and having to leave.

JoeAlbero said...

7:43, Thank you Son for me.

Anonymous said...

Lucky for the kitten animal control didn't show up. They would just have put her(?) down!

Anonymous said...

Where is the cat? I'd love to rescue him!!!

Anonymous said...

8:49 that's so wonderful of you...I have a place in Pocomoke that I rented out and the tenants moved out leaving behind 2 cats...they are so precious I don't know what to do with them...I wish I could find someone like yourself to adopt these 2 beautiful cats.

Pw8697 said...

Joe,

Just donated as well. Hope this works out well for the kitten. My sister adopted a hit kitten many years ago, took her to the vet, we adopted it and that cat was a great pet.

Please keep us all posted on the status and how things go.

Anonymous said...

Anon. 11:00....

Are they kittens or adults?