Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Baltimore Police Can’t Confirm Carson’s Story Of Holdup

BALTIMORE (AP) — Based on available information, Baltimore police it can’t verify Republican presidential contender Ben Carson’s account that he was held at gunpoint at a fast-food restaurant in the city, the department said Tuesday.

Carson, a retired Johns Hopkins Hospital pediatric neurosurgeon, told Sirius XM Radio last Wednesday he was in a Popeyes restaurant while working as a doctor in Baltimore when a man came in and put a gun in his ribs.

“I just said, `I believe that you want the guy behind the counter,”‘ Carson told “Urban View” host Karen Hunter.

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a gun pointed at me once, when I pulled mine the punk took off. I never called the cops, I didn't want to get arrested.

Anonymous said...

People keep bashing Carson because he said he would try to take out the gunman if he was at the Oregon college (sorry, I can't spell the name). Have they completely forgotten what a little Indian guy named Gandhi did?

Anonymous said...

You pulled and didn't fire? Shame on you. You could've rid the world of a dirt bag. If i pull my weapon ,I'm killing someone.

Anonymous said...

If pulling ceased the threat, and then you shot, you will be in for a world of legal trouble, scrutiny, hundreds of thousands in legal fees, even if you were in the right. Better to be where he is than have the dead body.

However, if the threat were still imminent, then you just have to shoot.

Anonymous said...

That's every day life in B-more. I'don't be more surprised if he said he NEVER had a gun pulled on him while working at Hopkins. I bet you I know exactly where that Popeye's is too. Brave man. I wouldn't stop there.

Anonymous said...

Paved the way for Indians to take our jobs in America?

Anonymous said...

Were you their in India or did you watch Hollywood movie version??

Anonymous said...

Both are you are full of bs. It's not something you talk about if you have done it.