Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 15, 2015

What Did They Think Would Happen? Transgender MMA Fighter Destroys Real Female Opponent

Critics are scrutinizing mixed martial arts (MMA) competitor Fallon Fox, after the transgender fighter gave her opponent a concussion and broke her eye socket.

Fox defeated her opponent, Tamikka Brents, by TKO at 2:17 of the first round of their match. Brent’s eye injury resulted in a damaged orbital bone that required seven staples

In a post-fight interview this week, Brents told Whoa TV, “I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life.”

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. ”

Fox’s “grip was different,” Brents added. “I could usually move around in the clinch against…females but couldn’t move at all in Fox’s clinch.”

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's because it is a man fighting a woman. Duh.

Anonymous said...

The thing is that this stupid girl thought she could take a man. Both are trained. But idc how much lipstick you put on it...........

Anonymous said...


So, she thought that if a man dressed as a woman, he wouldn't be strong? Huh? Like krytonite or something, women's clothes were going to magically sap this guy's strength?

Anonymous said...

This will be the end of women's sports.

If anyone willing to wear a skirt and makeup can compete as a woman, no actual woman will make the women's teams.

This will do to women's sports what Title IX did for men.

The irony is almost too much.

Anonymous said...

Just when you think WWE & MMA couldn't get any more Kardashianized we get a story like this.

Anonymous said...

i think austin powers said it best, "She's a maaaaaaan, baby!"

Anonymous said...

Add the WNBA to that list 11:26!

Anonymous said...

But... I thought we are "all" created equally? I guess someone screwed up. Lol.