Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Iris' Young Leadership DC Conference Fund

I was nominated by my teacher to attend the Young Leadership conference in Washington DC on June 7th through the 12th of this year. Here are the details of the program http://www.envisionexperience.com/explore-our-programs/national-young-leaders-conference

I am excited to attend and learn how to be a leader in my school and my community. In order to attend the conference I need to raise the expenses of the trip. My goal is to raise $2000.


Publishers Notes: Ladies & Gentlemen, as a kid growing up, not only did we not have internet, we didn't have a Go Fund Me thing where we, (or others) could be helped out in such a way. 

Growing up, we were flat out broke. We had opportunities to go places, field trips to New York, D.C., Ocean City, we simply couldn't afford it. This is a great opportunity to help someone in the very same position to participate in a rare opportunity and we're reaching out for your help. If you can, let's help close the gap and secure this trip for this young child. Thanking You In Advance.

No comments: