Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 02, 2015

How do you solve a problem like the Clintons?

NEW YORK — This being the 50th anniversary of the film “The Sound of Music,” please permit me a poor adaption of a few of its song lyrics, which fit in nicely with our current political climate.

How do you solve a problem like the Clintons? Their incessant vacuuming of cash and skirting (no pun intended) of laws and regulations would place lesser mortals in danger of prison, yet the Clintons’ walk free, their money-making careers booming.

“Dough, we fear, we need more, dear

‘Ray,’ the name of a Clinton foe

Me, a name that fits myself

Fah, as far from law I run

So, I say when bending laws

La, a shrug to follow so

Tee(off), with me for lots of ‘bread’

Which brings us back to dough.”

And lots of it.

OK, so I’m not Rogers or Hammerstein, but, joking aside, why can’t Hillary Clinton just hand over the email server she kept in her home for “private” emails? I’ll tell you why, because she, or someone else, has wiped it clean and we are to take her word for it that there was nothing there before it was wiped.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is not to be believed, as her track record indicates. No belief, no trust, no White House.