Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, March 13, 2015

Just To Set The Record Straight


The person I mentioned yesterday in which I have their phone number asked that I not publish it. They went on to say they are no longer a part of them. 

Nevertheless, I wanted everyone to see that they not only admit to making the calls, I answered the phone twice, (out of several times) just in case it was someone else with a real issue. 

It was said this morning that Barbara Duncan has already started to place people on administrative leave. I'm sure she has seen the nasty comments about my Wife and Grandson on another Site and realizes that not only are these innocent, defenseless people, she wouldn't want such things stated about her or her Family either. And YES, I am VERY familiar about the things said about her in Mt. Vernon but I would NEVER state such names about ANY female.

I will say, the phone calls have ended. I want to make something else very clear here. It is against the law to make phone calls to advertisers, (like these people have) and discourage them doing business with us. Jonathan Taylor has been known to do this in the past. Our advertisers are very good people. LYING too them and making claims of things I've never done is also against the law. 

IF ANY of you think I won't spend the money to come after you, (and that includes you Jonathan Taylor) and you think you are tough guys, DO IT AGAIN and see what happens. I will make you front page news for a very long time and NOT just on Salisbury News. I was kind to Barrie Tilghman and Chief Webster as I did not counter sue them. I WILL defend Salisbury News and I will sue you. This too is my final warning. Oh, you should know. They are calling these advertisers on RESTRICTED phone numbers. Sound familiar?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job joe but what did they call duncan in mt Vernon. ?

JoeAlbero said...

6:54, Look up Idiot and my guess would be that YOUR picture would be attached.

Anonymous said...

if they are calling to discourage businesses from advertisuing that is wrong. i would call the police, guive them your business number and tax id and have them follow up

Anonymous said...

7:34 When the police are the ones making the call, you won't get very far.

Anonymous said...

If Joe is in Delaware and the calls are coming from Maryland, it is a federal communications issue.

pam e. said...

Proud of you for standing up for what is right.

Anonymous said...

I am one of Joe's advertisers. Joe has offered us free advertising if I'll allow him and the police access to my phone records. We support what Joe provides and we will give them access to anyone who calls attempting to stop us from advertising.

JoeAlbero said...

10:41, Thank you.

lmclain said...

Well, Joe, it was Bush's fault.
Keep nailing these slimeballs to the wall.
The truth is like sunlight on a vampire to them......

Anonymous said...

Ryan Stevenson runs the site. Look at his facebook page and then site. He was thrown out of the Pittsville fire department accused of stealing.

Anonymous said...

Any relation to Tom Stevenson?

Anonymous said...

Something has happened. The amount they are sharing has gone down. Some of the previous things they have put up are missing and ALL the comments people have left on their page are missing. I guess they have been reading the comments here Joe.