Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 20, 2015

A Viewer Writes: Thank You

Joe, I personally would like to thank you for the service you provide to this community. 

I am handicapped and I rely on the news and information I receive to provide me with advanced warning of inclement weather. You posted this storm information about a week ago and with that information I was able to prepare for the worst case scenario, (go shopping, run a backup generator test, reschedule my lab work for today, etc.) and was ready for the storm by Friday evening. 

SBYNEWS WAS THE ONLY NEWS OUTLET HERE ON THE SHORE TO GIVE US THIS MUCH WARNING. 

Thank you so much, it means a lot to your many followers.

Salisbury News is my main source for news and information here on the shore. 

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll second that comment.
Joe, you and your folks are doing a great job and I thank you for your service.

Anonymous said...

Amen! Please move the county posts to the top as people will be getting off work soon and will see them. Thank you!