Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Why I Almost Walked Out of American Sniper

You might have clicked on this post expecting to find some anti-American, leftist liberal rant on the military and how America is a bully, based on the title I posted. But you’re not going to find that here. Ever.

And it’s pretty rare for me to post a movie review, and this isn’t really that, either.

But I did almost walk out of this movie. Twice, actually.

But before we get to that, let me tell you the reasons why I think you (and everyone else) should see this movie. In the process of doing that, I think I can better explain why I almost walked out.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris' father said it best: "There are three kinds of people in this world. Sheep, wolves and sheepdogs."

Anonymous said...

Great movie, proud to be an American when we have brave men that will protect our freedom !

Anonymous said...

True or not, it will give you something to think about.