Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Letter To The Editor: WMDT Story

God, Joe, go read the story of the Dover standoff. It’s one thing that the cops have dealt with this guy before and he has told them before as well as this time that he wanted to commit “suicide by cop”, but it’s quite another that they decided to just go in there and kill him off. If they had dealt with him before, they already know he doesn’t have real guns, but hey, he bothers us.

THEN, we have college graduated “Journalists” (of which you are not one, according to them), telling us at least TWICE in the article that he had a “Beebe” gun! REALLY? BB is a shot size; Beebe is a medical center! Except in Delaware, I suppose…
The MSM and police are put up on the same pedestal as the ambulance chasing firemen and Facebooking teacher friends as guiding forces and role models for our children.

I’ve got to stop writing this; my brain hurts…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best this way.

Anonymous said...

I read about this just this morning and found this comment-

"Jim was my cousin. I've known him all his life. I hold the officer's involved blameless. We (my cousins, and brother) were taught at an early age that you don;t point a weapon at people. As an adult and a Veteran it was changed to: "You don't point a weapon at someone you aren't going to shoot. And you shoot to kill. If you don't want to get shot by the police; don't point weapon's at them."

Anonymous said...

The "beebe" gun in question looks just like a real handgun. Every situation is different-no 2 are ever alike. Last time the victim pulled this stunt it ended peacefully. LE can't take a chance and hesitate and debate over it being a real gun or not. They have to act quickly.

Anonymous said...

Beebe gun. Just another example of kids who never read a book getting jobs that require written language skills.

Anonymous said...

939, I agree 100% with that, except the last times he called, LEO stayed out and talked him out. This time, they changed tactics and rushed in after him. They probably knew he had a real looking handgun from before?

Anonymous said...

You can't blame the cops---If I
had a gun pointed at me----I'd
shoot to kill also!!
Tt's Kill or be Killed
out there these days!!!

The War is here too people!!!