Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

When You See The T-Shirt a Florida Man Wore to Court, You May be Astonished He Won His Case

A Florida man won a traffic case in court last week — and he managed to do so while wearing a “f*** the police” shirt.

According to a post he authored on Live Leak, Michael Burns was issued a ticket by the Broward County Sheriff’s office for allegedly having his license plate obstructed.

Burns, however, contended that he was innocent of the charges and instead said the cop was seeking out revenge for an encounter he had earlier that night with him.

“I routinely record cops when I see them. I saw a group of about 10 on the side of highway 27 in Broward County Florida kicking people out that were hanging out at 1:30 in the morning. It was public property and I was told they were only being kicked out to ‘ruin their fun’ by the first officer I contacted,” he wrote. “The next officer I ran into told me I had to leave.”

More

No comments: