Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Talk to Andy Tomorrow Night

I'm hosting townhall meetings this week on the Shore and I hope you will be able to come out. It is a great time for me to hear from you about issues that are important to you.

Here are the details:

Easton Town Hall
Wednesday, August 6
6 – 7 p.m.
Easton Volunteer Fire Department
315 Aurora Park Drive
Easton, MD 21601

Salisbury Town Hall
Thursday, August 7
6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Salisbury VFW Post 194
821 East William Street
Salisbury, MD 21804


Grasonville Town Hall
Monday, August 11
4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Grasonville VFW
203 VFW Avenue
Grasonville, MD 21638

I am planning to hold a townhall in Bel Air later in the month.

Thanks,

Andy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know how to leave Comment but feel compelled, to send my deepest condolences to the citizens of Salisbury, at the resignation of Terry Cohen. Tim Spies is the sole trustee of decency, honor and integrity left to watch over Salisbury. How tragic

I sm not a resident, however, I know first hand knowledge that the people in office in the city save Mr. Spies are not only morally depraved, but are hiding behind the corruption, and illegal activities that infest the sdmiistration of the msyor.
there is no one who has the courage to clesn out the rats nest. And it sure seems the voters do not care.

Terry Cohen, not only served with Honor and Intregrity,but made many personal sascrifices to serve.
I personally not only am honored to know her, but grateful to have
had the opportunity.

It is no small event that Sslidbury no longer has the benefit of her Service. Shalom Terry

Gsil Reilly Cross