Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

OBAMA'S HALF-BROTHER CALLS HIM ALOOF, DISTANT

NEW YORK – Yet another Obama relative is about to surface in the United States to cause the president grief over the credibility of key aspects of the autobiography that helped propel him to the White House, “Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance.”

Mark Obama Ndesandjo, Barack Obama’s Kenyan half-brother, plans to release Sept. 16 his own autobiography, “An Obama’s Journey: My Odyssey of Self-Discovery across Three Cultures,” published by Globe Pequot Press.

WND reported in December Ndesandjo initially planned to self-publish the book.

In an advance copy of the 374-page memoir obtained by WND, Ndesandjo describes his relationship with his half-brother as distant and strained.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's not really aloof and distant, he's stoned bro.

Anonymous said...

do we care?

Anonymous said...

He didn't get his cut,plain and simple.

Anonymous said...

Is this irregular? I have four older brothers, two of which are aloof and distant. Full blood brothers. I also have a bunch of Aunts and Uncles that aren't quite all there. I'm sure that they would respond by saying that I am aloof and distant. Oh.... but I'm not trying to sell a book. Got it. Sorry.