Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Here’s What Happened After an Ohio Sheriff Sent a Bill to the Mexican President for the Illegals in His Jail

Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones said Friday that he sent a letter to Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, charging him for all the illegals in his jail.

What happened next? The Ohio sheriff told Dana Loesch: “The federal government sends me a letter and said I violated a treaty of like, 1790.”

When Loesch asked for more information, Jones continued: “I sent him a bill for the prisoners that are in my jail. They came here illegally. I’ve not gotten any money from them, but I billed them so much. And I’ll tell you what I got in return: my life was threatened.”

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy is NOT a conservative crank.

He is boots on the ground and he nailed it.