Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

A Viewer Writes: Bankrupcy Filing On Waller Landing

I read with interest your story on Waller Landing in 2009

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2009/04/this-explains-lot-about-hebrons-waller.html

​I thought you might be interested in the entities' bankruptcy filing last week


Editors Note: This is a long post please click the READ MORE below to see the entire file.








  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

20 million.

And I can't find it on Google. No such thing.

Hell, even I'm found on Google! And I'm worthless!

Anonymous said...

Another mega-development in Wicomico bites the dust -- just like Aydelotte Farm and the old mall projects did and that one that Fake Day is shilling for in downtown Smallsbury will.