Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 09, 2014

Good Deed Sparks Chain Reaction At Florida Chick-fil-A

TEMPLE TERRACE (FOX 13) -Cherie Miller didn't even have to get out of her car to start something powerful.

"I had my fingers on the wheel. I felt a sneaky, sly, happy feeling," Miller said.

She stopped by the Chick-fil-A drive-thru in Temple Terrace, where that night proceeds were benefiting her church, and decided she wanted to pass the blessing on.

"I wanted to pay for the person behind me," she said.

That started a chain reaction of generosity. One-by-one, strangers paid it forward, 18 in a row.

"It was a way for me to pass on the love of God, and to give someone a surprise," she said.

At the time, she had no idea of the ripple effect she started, but later when she returned for another order, she heard the good news and did it again.

That time 20 people followed suit.

More

No comments: