Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Reflections of Boca Del Mar, shooting involving off-duty deputy

A man is in critical condition at Delray Medical Center after an deputy-involved shooting in West Boca Raton.

An off-duty deputy who lives in Reflections of Boca Del Mar, West Boca Raton, entered the pool area of the complex and encountered a male and female engaged in sexual activity.

The off-duty deputy advised the couple that he is a deputy and asked the couple, who does not live in the area, to leave the premises.

They did so reluctantly, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

A short time later the couple returned.

More

6 comments:

Jack K Richards said...

If factual, goodonhim

lmclain said...

I really like that qualifier, "if factual".
The police NEVER falsify reports or lie about what really happened as they gun down another citizen.
And on a side note, I ALAWYS carry my .357 when I decide to go to the pool. And I also keep my "tossaway" .380 in a towel, just in case. Not only are they waterproof, (who leaves a gun on their beach chair as they take a little dip??) being at a pool is almost like being in Compton at 2AM on a Friday night. You can see that, can't you?

Anonymous said...

10:38 ,
you seem real bad ass , all talk !
357 , out dated , 380 a girls gun .
you probably don't own a BB gun.

lmclain said...

11:09...you missed the sarcasm, huh? .380 is a reference to your IQ.

Anonymous said...

357 , out dated , 380 a girls gun .
you probably don't own a BB gun.

April 1, 2014 at 11:09 AM

and either one will knock you on your ass

lmclain said...

Thanks, 2:20. appreciate the defense.
I'm not a cop. I don't need a 16 round mag to hit what I shoot at.....1 shot. Thats all I need. And a revolver (the .357) NEVER jams, is easy to clean, and is pretty scary when looking down the business end. And it DOES mean business.