Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 23, 2014

O'Malley To Deliver Final State Of The State Address

For the last time in his administration, Governor Martin O'Malley today will deliver his State of the State Address.

The governor will speak before a joint session of the Maryland General Assembly starting at noon.

Ordinarily Martin O’Malley or any governor for that matter uses this speech to outline his legislative priorities.

This year, the governor is expected to talk about raising the minimum wage and other items on his legislative agenda.
More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the teleprompter doesn't work, the mic shuts off, the podium shatters, and no one shows up. His last "state of the state" address should be as big of a failure as his time in office. Good riddance.

Anonymous said...

Yeah ... for the last time

Anonymous said...

It will be entertaining to watch him lie for the last time.

Anonymous said...

Just go away Marty, I'm broke already. No you can't have my piggy bank or the silver dollar that my grandfather gave me 30 years ago. Let go of my high school ring and my baseball card collection. Leave me something please. Now I need a shirt on my back, he got that too. Good luck in hell, heard it's hot down there.