Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Top 10 Reasons To Vote Democrat

1. I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want.I’ve decided to marry my German Shepherd.

2. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.

3. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

4. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

5. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

6. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the social security from those who paid into it.

8. I voted Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

10. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.

The difference between Genius and Stupidity; is that Genius has its limits: AlbertEinstein

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted republican just for those reasons and never will vote for DEMOS. again.

Tidewaterbound said...

Priceless

Anonymous said...

you also forgot because oral sex is not really sex therefore doesn't count as adultery

Anonymous said...

I voted for a Democrat because I firmly believe that 2 roosters will make a chicken.

JoeAlbero said...

anonymous 5:50, allow me to introduce Jim Ireton.

Anonymous said...

Joe. J.M. was elected because he is a "brown nose him".

Obama Crooked Bastard said...

I fully support this Obama Administration, led BY MOST TRANSPARENT LIAR AND MASTER OF DECEPTION IN HISTORY and he is my role model - Top Democ-Rat

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Joe. J.M. was elected because he is a "brown nose him".

January 23, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Who is J.M.?

Anonymous said...

Vote Republican!!

No third party candidates allowed!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
you also forgot because oral sex is not really sex therefore doesn't count as adultery

January 23, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Let me introduce Jim Ireton