Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 15, 2013

BANK ROBBER TRIES BURQA AS DISGUISE

The bank robber thought she had the perfect disguise.

But not only didn’t it work, she’s now getting blasted by the Council on American-Islamic Relations in San Diego.

The report comes from ABC Channel 10 Television in that city.

Elysia Roiz has a 2-year-old special-needs son and she was desperate for money, so she donned a burqa and tried to rob a Wells Fargo bank, the report said.

Read more

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh screw them, let me guess Muslims don't commit crimes please.

I HATE OBAMA said...

I bet Obama is behind this

Anonymous said...

They are mad because a non-believer put on one of their garments...I am mad when they try to kill Americans...lie about BEING radical, which they are supposed to do to infiltrate...I could go on and on...but I totally agree with 10:02...screw them!

lmclain said...

If anyone is going to rob a bank, set women on fire, blow four year old kids up at a market, or detonate explosives on a subway, they want it to be REAL muslims, not some amateur ACTING like one....

Anonymous said...

I hate when they don't use deodorant 7:21!