Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

MD Health Connection Website Experiencing Delays

It may not be a smooth start for many who are trying to enroll in the the federal healthcare exchanges that went live Tuesday.

For those who either don't have insurance or who might need to change their plans, the start of the six month enrollment might not happen immediately as the Maryland Health Connection is experiencing a delay on its website.

WBAL News has been checking into reports of problems with the Maryland website. 

More 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone tak a breather, it's only a temporary delay, you have until March 31 to enroll.

Anonymous said...

My private insurance rates have DOUBLED...thanks Obamacare!

Anonymous said...

BS 5:50 I am a business owner and no such thing has happened.

Anonymous said...

Md is so stupid tied to a sinking ship good luck..im moving.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
BS 5:50 I am a business owner and no such thing has happened.

October 2, 2013 at 6:16 PM

If I knew who you are, I would show you what I used to pay, and the new rates that we just got for open enrollment...What I pay will BE DOUBLE for heath, dental and pharmacy. Go drink some more Kool-Aid

Anonymous said...

6:16-Please tell us who your carrier is so I can call my agent and get her to inquire for me. Ours has just about tripled in the past 3 or 4 years. Each and every time it went up a letter was sent saying it was because of the ACA.

Anonymous said...

6:16 is lying. A democrat no doubt because all they know how to do proficiently is lie. Now prove us wrong 6:16 and tell us who your carrier is so we can check it out.
I have a feeling we will never get the answer.