Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Obama Fundraised For Democrats Off Of Government Shut Down Deadline

Six hours before President Barack Obama ordered government agencies to begin shutting down, the Democratic Party sent out a fundraising e-mail sign by the president:
When I make decisions, I think about people like you, and the millions of Americans just like you. I need partners in the Senate and House who share that focus. And tonight's fundraising deadline is crucial.

Chip in $3 or more before midnight tonight to support Democrats:

https://my.democrats.org/Deadline

Thanks,

Barack

P.S. -- I know I asked a lot of you in 2012, and I can't tell you how grateful I am that you came through. But the upcoming elections are just as important for making our shared vision a reality. Chip in today.

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, and the Democrat National Committee is broke because of him.

Anonymous said...

Good luck obame the commie..no one has any money because of your marxist policies..except maybe the insurance industry....

Anonymous said...

I would send him an envelope of sh!t but I can't afford the postage. I thought they were shut down anyway.

Anonymous said...

Hillary had a high dollar fundraiser the night of the shutdown as well.

4:45
USPS is not shut down because they don't get funding from the government.

Anonymous said...

I will leave the president the $3.00 in my will....because I think Obama care will kill me....nd that is ok too.

Anonymous said...

Hameless Shuckster