Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 17, 2013

University Of Maryland Tuition Going Up 2.4 Percent

Students at Maryland's state universities will be paying a little more next school year.

The University System of Maryland's Board of Regents approved tuition and fee hikes at a meeting in Baltimore on Wednesday. The 2.4 percent increase over this year's tuition and fees is expected to boost revenue by $35.7 million.

Continue reading

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raises for everyone on the board! Hurray! Screw the upcoming generation, that 6 figure student loan debt is their problem.

Anonymous said...

Why not!! everything else is going up, they might as well, too!

Anonymous said...

What no cuts!!!...overpaid pompous asses..cant wait to waste more cash..cut em (libtards) off and suffer like the rest of us

Anonymous said...

Mexicans free , people of color free , give me your money you stupid jerks , we love entitlement.
I get a free education and you pay for it , then I'll make over $ 100,000 a year from the start as most UMES students do now. I'm still dumb as a brick , but I love it.

Anonymous said...

UMES students don't care , they don't pay a dime , you guys pay it all. 98% of UMES students are on Federal assistance and food stamps. I love it . Break out shrimp and crabs and lets celebrate , let's buy them some more blinn.

Anonymous said...

My son attends a Maryland college and because I actually work and struggle to make a living, I still am expected to pay full price of his tuition, etc. but yet an illegal student/minority gets to attend for free/reduced rate right off the top! Interesting to read that 98 percent of the UMES students are on Federal assistance/food stamps.....makes me wonder why I am working so darn hard everyday.

Anonymous said...

You must be the same idiot commenting across the blog about people of color...what color are these people you speak of exactly? I guess stupid is as stupid does.