Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 18, 2013

GOVERNOR MARTIN O’MALLEY TO PROMOTE CYBERSECURITY AGENDA TO CREATE JOBS AND FUEL INNOVATION

ANNAPOLIS, MD – TOMORROW, Governor Martin O’Malley will visit KEYW, one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies in the State, where he will promote the Administration’s efforts to make Maryland the epicenter of cybersecurity.

In 2010, Governor O’Malley launched CyberMaryland - a statewide effort to make cybersecurity a top national security and economic development priority. Maryland is well positioned to be a leader in cybersecurity innovation and job creation with its proximity to the nation’s capital and unique convergence of government agencies, top educational institutions and corporate innovators.

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce ranked Maryland #1 in the nation for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Maryland has the eighth fastest job recovery rate in the nation, and remains a global leader in high-growth industries like life sciences and cybersecurity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so full of crap it's pathetic.

Anonymous said...

Uh, looking at the content of his speech, is he now the VA Governor? Whatta guy!

Anonymous said...

This article is a full out BS ALERT!

Anonymous said...

Leave my internet alone, O'Malley! My ISP is doing a fine job of keeping my connection secure, along with a few programs I have bought from private companies. If they ever fail me, they will be duly fired and I will find other sources. I do not want my government monitoring my internet traffic in order to "protect" me. I do not want CISPA, either. And if the UN wants to take over the internet, quit the UN and keep us sovereign.