Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Roscoe Bartlett Statement On Election Results


Frederick, MD - It has been my great honor to serve the constituents of the 6th district of Maryland for the past 20 years. Although the election did not have the outcome we had hoped for, we can hold our heads high knowing that we have fought for the principles and values we care about.

I would like to congratulate John Delaney on his victory and thank him for a hard fought campaign.

I also need to thank my staff, supporters and volunteers who have worked tirelessly throughout this campaign. I truly could not have done it without you.

Finally, I must thank my family and specifically my wife Ellen. Without their love and support none of this would have been possible.

No comments: