Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Get Out And Vote


The polls have been open since 7am. 

Just a quick note to make sure you know your polling location: https://voterservices.elections.state.md.us/PollingPlaceSearch

Your vote today is critically important -- a lot of the ballot initiates will come down to just a few votes. 

The polls are open until 8PM. Please go vote and encourage your friends to as well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted at 7 A. M. and it took all of 35 minutes.

It looked like a Romney crowd to me!

Anonymous said...

A Romney crowd must have been on their way to work, the lazy bunch have all day, let's hope they take a nap and forget to vote.

Anonymous said...

Romney-Ryan is who I voted for Fire Obama!

Anonymous said...

The Romney crowd thinks you should only vote on election day. Short lines and easy today, where early voting was long and crowded. What does that tell you?

Anonymous said...

I voted for Romney/Ryan today. Why should I have to do early voting 1222pM. It's my right. You sound like a real liberal!